Hospital Management System
HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (HMS) IN ETHIOPIA
Hospital Management System (HMS) in Ethiopia
Barna HMS is a powerful, flexible, easy to use System which is designed to deliver real conceivable benefits to Medical Centers. Barna HMS is designed for Multi-specialty Hospitals, to cover a wide range of Hospital administration and management processes. It is an integrated end-to-end Hospital Management System (HMS) in Ethiopia that provides relevant information across the Hospital to support effective decision making for patient care, Hospital administration, and critical financial accounting, in a seamless flow.
Brana HMS is a product suite designed to improve the quality and management of hospital management in the areas of clinical process analysis and activity-based costing. Brana HMIS enables you to develop your organization and improve its effectiveness and quality of work. Managing the key processes efficiently is critical to the success of the hospital helps you manage your processes.
Benefits of Brana HMS
- Barna HMS is a central database that stores information related to inpatient, outpatient, doctors etc.
- Barna HMS offers records on real-time to check availability of beds, inventory, doctor charges, scheduling of doctor appointment and more
- POS and Billing application to ensure correct and efficient billing with no delay
- Maintain proper medical and other records and thus, facilitates documentation
- Helps hospitals in maintaining transparency at every level of operation
- It offers multi-user facility which ensure that multiple users can access to the hospital billing software at the same time.
- Offers efficient staff management and allocation of doctor and staff duty
- Provides a paperless environment.
- Elimination of duplication of work(effort)
- Improved flow of information
- Increased productivity
- Faster decision-making
Why Choose Afomsoft HMS?
Eliminate duplication of work
Efficient staff management
Committed to Quality
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Our Process For Hospital Management System Implementation